- 5 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of apple sauce
- 4 overly ripe mashed bananas
- 2 tablespoons of egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of whole wheat flour
- Add on options-
- Walnuts, Raisins, Dark Chocolate Chips etc.
- Preheat oven to 350. Lube up 9x 5-inch pan with synthetic butter spray or coconut oil. Mix and mash everything together.
- Bake for 50- 60 minutes. Check with a toothpick.
See more of Maya Sinstres at the following:
1-800-TO-FLIRT Ext. 0501-890