Sometimes, we have a story behind a recipe...not this time. I think the recipe name tells you what you need to know. Let's get right into Meana Wolf's Fuck It Cookies
“FUCK IT” COOKIES
(Prep Time 45mins-24hrs, Cook Time 13-16 mins)
½ cup brown sugar
¼ cup maple syrup
½ cup vegan butter melted
¼ cup non-dairy milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 ½ cups flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
1 cup vegan semi-sweet chocolate chips (Or coarse cut chocolate bar)
1/2 cup vegan toffee crumbles (recipe follows)
1/2 cup Pecans chopped
1 cup dry rolled oats
1/2 cup dry coconut flakes
[Editor's Note: You will need a candy thermometer for this step]
(Prep 20 mins, cook time 30 mins)
1 cup Vegan butter
1 1/4 cup white sugar
2 tsp Maple syrup
1/2 cup coconut cream
1/2 tsp Salt
INSTRUCTIONS FOR VEGAN TOFFEE:
- Have your candy thermometer nearby before you start and have the nuts weighed out and ready to be added. Break up the chocolate and add to a microwave safe bowl and set aside to melt later.
- Prepare a half sheet baking pan by lining it with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Have some oven gloves nearby ready to grab when you need them, as well as a side plate to place your candy thermometer once you remove it from the pot.
- Add the vegan butter, sugar, syrup, coconut cream and salt to a large heavy bottomed pot and turn the heat to medium/high.
- Stir constantly as the butter and sugar melt. The sugar will make a scraping sound as you stir it in the pot, when the scraping sound disappears your sugar is properly melted.
- When your ingredients are melted, add in your sugar thermometer.
- Keep stirring as it comes to a boil and keep stirring all the way through until it registers ‘soft crack stage’ or 285°F (137°C).
- Immediately turn off the heat, remove the candy thermometer and then grab your oven gloves (the pot handles will be hot) before lifting up the pot and pouring the toffee out onto your parchment lined baking tray.
- Use a spoon to spread it out a little (very quickly).
- Place the whole tray into the fridge for a few hours for the toffee to set.
- Break into pieces.
- Keep stored in an airtight container in the fridge where it will stay good for weeks!
(This recipe is used in a vegan toffee bark that you can find here: https://lovingitvegan.com/vegan-toffee/ )
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MEANA’S VEGAN “FUCK IT” COOKIES!
- Whisk Sugar, Maple Syrup, Butter, Non Dairy Milk, Vanilla in a bowl until creamed and combined.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda then fold the mixture with a spatula, being careful not to over-mix.
- Fold in the remaining dry ingredients evenly
- Chill the dough for at least 30mins, overnight is best (if you can stop yourself from just eating the dough raw each time you open the fridge)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Scoop dough with an ice cream scoop or make dough balls with your hands and place 2 inches apart on a lined cookie sheet
- Bake 13-16 minutes until cookies begin to brown
- Let Cool and Enjoy!
See more of Meana!
Official site meanawolf.com
Official Pornhub pornhub.com/pornstar/meana-wolf